M&M's are colorful button shaped candies. M&M's originated in the United States in 1941.
- 1941 - M&M's are first created
- 1950 - They first inprint " M " on the candies
- 1954 - Peanut M&M's are released in tan. Quote come out out: "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand."
- 1960 - New colors - Yellow, red, and green. Almond M&M's are released.
- 1976 - The color orange is released for M&M's
- 1991 - PB M&M's are released
- 1992 - Almond M&Ms are officially a flavor
- 1997 - M&M's Minis are released
- 1999 - Crispy M&M's are released Discontinued from 2005 - 2015
- 2001 - Dulce de Leche M&M's are released
- 2003 - Dulce de Leche M and M's are discontinued
- 2004 - M&M's chocolate bar is released as M-Azing
- 2010 - Pretzel M and M's are released
- 2013 - M&M's chocolate bar is re released
- 2015 - Mega M&M's re released
- 2016 - M&M'S Cookie and variations of Peanut M&M's: Honey Nut, Chili Nut, Coffee Nut are released
6 M&M's are the mascots that represent the available candy colors. Red, Yellow, Orange, Green , Blue, Brown. They all have names and each are on different flavors of M&M's.
Red (Milk Chocolate and Crispy)
Green (Peanut Butter and Mint)
Ms. Brown (Mint)